Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hello All

So I have finally forced myself to get back on this thing (damn me and my procrastinating ways!) Not that I didn't want to but I was just being super lazy plus I didn't really have much to show, plus I didn't really scan stuff blah blah blah. So I have decided to get my butt moving and actually have some real internet presence. I know most of the stuff that I will probably post wont look that good but it'll get me active which is what I really need. I wont post anything new as of this post cause this is the stepping stone to actually posting stuff. I just sat myself in front of a computer, cracked my fingers, and told myself 'lets do this'. I will end up probably posting a lot of work from the past year. I will try to keep them in chronological order but that probably not gonna happen. I wonder if I can finagle the order of the post after the fact? I guess I will just have to find out as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment